On our website you can book an outbound trip to one airport and homebound from another, a so called "open-jaw". An example: Outbound Stockholm-Rome and homebound Florens-Stockholm.
Articles in this section
- Can I use only certain routes on the ticket, for example only the home bound?
- I can´t check in via the airlines website - What can i do?
- The airline can not find my booking - what do I do?
- I urgently need to contact the flight department - what do I do?
- I received an e-mail asking me to confirm a schedule change, what should I do?
- Why am I not able to add luggage to my flight?
- I am trying to book flight tickets but a message about technical error comes up, what does this mean?
- Can I book transfer between the airports?
- I want to travel with an infant. How do I book?
- How close to departure can I change the name on my flight ticket?