In some cases a deposit is payable upon arrival. In cases where the charge occurs, you will find it in the desciption of the accommodation. The deposit is the lessor´s security against damage to the equipment and any additional expenses. This is outside Sembo´s responsibility. The charge is paid directly to the recepetion/key office and varies depending on the size and standard of the accommodation. It may be wise not to count the deposit as travel funds. If you leave your holiday home at a time when the owner is not able to control your accommodation or your consumption of electricity and water, you can ask to have the deposit sent to you .
Articles in this section
- Do you have handicap accessible rooms?
- I booked one of the Disney themed hotels and would like to change the number of people in my booking - What should I do?
- I want to change the name in my accommodation reservation - What do I do?
- How does the price guarantee work?
- The hotel can not find my booking - what can I do?
- I booked one of the Disney themed hotels and would like to add breakfast or full-/half board - What do I do?
- What cancellation policies apply to hotels?
- I want to change the number of persons in the accommodation in my booking - how can I do that?
- I booked one of the Disney themed hotels and would like to change the amount of nights I am staying - What do I do?
- The hotel says that they can change my booking - what do I do?